Monday, January 10, 2011

Projects

My projects
* Take down Christmas decor
* Make bread
* Organize our closet
* Make banana bread
* Finish all unpacking
In order yes, to finish by the end of the week! I do plan to make bread today and take pictures of the process... for some reason I'm not good at remembering to photograph the "during" process. I also hope to keep up on posting my meals, One of my resolutions is to cook more, and different foods and of course blog about it! Lets see if I can keep to it for even a week. I may even impress myself! This past week I made a Tomato cream sauce over pasta, thanks to the Pioneer woman. I also made a delicious citrus chicken and lovely salad. I'm doing good on the cooking part, just not the taking photos of the cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment