Thursday, January 27, 2011

The best cookies



It's been a good week. N8's Birthday went great, I made him a beanie, Meatloaf and potatoes and a Ski/Nature cake. Rachel and "Gordan" came over to hang out and we all had a nice evening. I made bread twice this week! I've also made dinner every night. I'm getting back on track with the cooking and cleaning in the new year. Mills and I have been skiing at least 4 days each week. The snow @ Sundance has been amazing this year and I hope the season never ends! I made the BEST cookies last night and I've decided it's not the recipe(although) it does help. I credit these to my new Silpat! It's made me fall in love with all things made in France. I've already had a mild obsession with french cooking and anything French. My next goal, tackle some Julia recipes this month! I really mean February.



No comments:

Post a Comment